Amber Davies shares emotional advice to fans after being rushed to hospital


LONDON, ENGLAND - OCTOBER 21: Amber Davies arrives at the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards at SSE Arena on October 21, 2018 in London, England. (Photo by Joe Maher/Getty Images)
Amber has called on her fans to never leave their drinks unattended (Picture: Getty Images)

Amber Davies has thanked fans for their kind words after she was rushed to hospital after collapsing in a pub in Wales.

Imploring fans to never leave your drink out of sight, the winner of the 2017 series of Love Island has shared with fans how grateful she is to be home and safe after her drink was spiked.

An onlooker had claimed that Amber was with a man in the pubs car park when she suddenly hit the floor and was completely unconscious.

Thank you so much for all your kind words, she shared on Sunday afternoon, after she was admitted to hospital after a night of partying in Wales on Friday.

Getting spiked is something I never thought would happen to me, but Im so grateful to be home and safe. Thank you to my family and everyone who helped me, especially Glan Clwyd Hospital.

People came out of the pub to help her and put her in the recovery position, the eyewitness claimed.

Advertisement Advertisement

She was screaming like she was in agony, they added, paramedics were asking people if shed taken anything. But no one saw her taking drugs.

The manager of the Plough Inn pub in North Wales told The Sun: I have no reason to believe drugs were taken on the premises.

Metro.co.uk has contacted reps for Amber for comment.

MORE: Samira Mightys wild birthday night out ends with smeared lipstick and a group cuddle

Advertisement Advertisement