Entertainment

Cardi B and Nicki Minaj finally call a truce after spending the day at war

452Views

Has the feud finally ended? (Picture: Getty)

We dont want to tempt fate, but we think the Cardi B and Nicki Minaj feud may finally be put to bed.

After a bust-up at New York Fashion Week, countless radio rants and total war on Instagram, it looks like these two are ready to put the spat behind them.

Following Cardis lengthy Instagram video attack on the Chun Li rapper, and Nickis allegations that her rival has never written a rap, the pair appeared to make a truce.

Nicki, 35, tweeted: Ok you guys, lets focus on positive things only from here on out. Were all so blessed. I know this stuff is entertaining & funny to a lot of people but I wont be discussing this nonsense anymore. Thank you for the support & encouragement year after year. Love you.

Ok you guys, lets focus on positive things only from here on out. Were all so blessed. I know this stuff is entertaining & funny to a lot of people but I wont be discussing this nonsense anymore. Thank you for the support & encouragement year after year. Love you. ♥

— QUEEN (@NICKIMINAJ) October 30, 2018

And Cardi, 25, screenshotted this post and wrote on Instagram: @Nickiminaj alright then! Lets keep it positive and keep it pushing!

Advertisement Advertisement

This is the hip-hop equivalent of Katy Perry sending Taylor Swift an olive branch, people.

However, before this post came hours of swiping between Nicki and Cardi, with allegations flying left, right and centre.

After Cardi – real name Belcalis Almanzar – claimed that she had been offered the featured verse on Little Mixs Woman Like Me before Nicki, the Super Bass rapper tweeted: The only rapper in the history of rap who can only talk about deals and songs shes supposedly turned down cuz she cant talk about a verse shes ever written. Fkn fraud.

Ill pay you to take a lie detector test about every claim I made on #QueenRadio. You wont. I must admit youre a convincing liar. You looked me dead in my face & said you told ya man not to do the “no flags” video cuz I was dissing you. London on da Track got the same call.

BABY GIRL WRITE A RAP!

Awkwardly, Little Mix confirmed that Nicki was their first choice, writing on their Insta stories: We just want to clarify. Nicki was approached first. Sorry Cardi hun but this is the T – weve always wanted the Queen. (No shade).

But this didnt deter Cardi, with the Bodak Yellow rapper posting ten videos kicking off about her rival and addressing her offer for $100,000 in exchange for the footage of their NYFW fight.

Advertisement Advertisement

The mum-of-one ranted: You lie so much you cant even keep up with your fucking lies.

First you say … your cameraman got the footage but … now you want to pay someone $100,000 if they give you the footage?

More: Nicki Minaj

How you say that I was the wild animal, that I attacked you, that you was mortified, that you was humiliated, playing the victim but now you the gangsta?

Since you want to talk about suing maybe I should sue you for defamation of character since you want to claim that Im using something illegal called Payola for being so fucking successful.

However, Cardi did seem to want to make up, saying: If you really want to talk about it, you know where to link me, we could always link up.

We can talk about it or we can fight it out. Im with whatever. But Im sick and tired of that back and forth shit. Im not doing it – Im in a good space right now – let me know whats up.

Is anyone else tired and confused?

Got a story?

If you've got a story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk Entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.

MORE: Selena Gomez loses crown of most followed Instagram star to Cristiano Ronaldo

MORE: Drake cuddles up to the real Kiki Kyanna Barber after In My Feelings drama

Advertisement Advertisement

[contf]
[contfnew]

METRO

[contfnewc]
[contfnewc]